you had grabbed the love of the entire world
when you were child.
you are under restrictions and surveillance of the world
when you grew up.
you have been chained as a banded labour of your circles being a mother.
you become the door mat as well as watch dog of your children’s paradise.
ill fated women
when you fell ill there is nobody to look after your welfare well.
All your beloved one’s fly away far away
driving you in to the oldage home under the guise of helplessness.
All your beloved one’s are eagrly waiting as cunning foxes
for the last minutes of your breath under the tight lip’s sympathy .
All the blood relations have evoparted like of your tears
rolling from your blind eyes on your wrinkled cheeks .
All of your loved one’s left you as an orphan
in the fag end of your journey mercilessly wickedly .
Probably for leaving this world as bondless saint or as broken heart paint
for posting as a wall paper on the computers or laptops of your legal heirs for claiming your assessts .
- Share of working moms nearing all-time high, but has it gotten any easier? (csmonitor.com)
- My Beloved Mother (blainecindy1.wordpress.com)
- She Taught Me: Lessons I Learned from Black Women (clutchmagonline.com)
- Mother’s Day Special (thejordanvalley.wordpress.com)
- This Mother’s Day, Fight for Working Moms (blog-aauw.org)
- Black Women, Feminism and the Ever Popular ‘Mommy Wars’ (clutchmagonline.com)
- On how black mothers define motherhood as freedom (bluemilk.wordpress.com)
- Mother’s Day – Two Quick Outings (daddyweekly.me)
- Proclaiming Mother’s Day (pegconway.wordpress.com)
- The Virtuous Mother (lucygracesmom.wordpress.com)
- Mother’s Day (rubylane.com)
- Women firmly hold family purse strings, survey says (ctv.ca)
- Mothers’ Day Teaching (ryangear.com)