divorce is an accident in life
it can be avoided if it is not intentional
on little causes leads to accidental life
appears to the public, where as it is not so here
by fighting one another or by forming group wise
the children used to satisfy their thrust and disgusts
in revenging manner in the school atmosphere
where as there is no scope for such an out let to the couples in the family atmosphere
the main reason for this intimidation insults of other partner is that the society injected in our minds one kind of social stigma……
the husband is enjoyer where as the wife is enjoyable
the husband is protector where as the wife is dependent
now the equations , equilibriums have changed drastically
gender discrimination has gone away and almost all appears to be disappeared
but still this social stigma has laid eggs in the subconscious minds of the society
this is a root cause for all the intimidation, insulting, bullying among the family members
bride party bride groom party forms into groups and declares war against each other
in the schools, and colleges teachers parents control the children for bullying each other
here who has to control the elders.
for showing supremacy, out of jealous this criminal intimidation comes out from the human being
how to stop this
- one should not pass comments on the physical defects of the other spouse..
- one should not interfere in the affairs of other spouse relatives or parents family unless requested for help nor pass comments.
- wife must pay due attention to family of husband and relatives of husband vice verse applies to the husband also.
- under any circumstances no one should consider the family members are out lets of exhaust for loosing one’s bad temperaments
- under every occasion applause the other’s works, boost and inject positive energy happy waves in the family atmosphere.
like wise each couple has to form their own rules and regulations for running happy family.
instead of calling as rules and regulations, the couple may simply call it as” bridge the gaps” of the family affairs.
so why divorce. if it is not intentional for ulterior motives.
(i found some of these causes in so many cases rushing for divorce. in counselling after proper guidance so many couples lived happily forgetting divorce )